Smaller Versions of the Giant 2231!
Once upon a time, to get the premium EQs you had to pay the premium price. Now, with dbx's 2031 & 2215, you can use "reasonable priced" and "EQ" in the same sentence without laughing! When dbx was developing the 2031 and 2215 EQs, they wanted something that would be unique. They thought to themselves, "I bet these will work a lot better if there's a cool limiter built in." With a threshold range of 0dBu to +20dBu, the patent-pending PeakPlus limiter is designed to tame your program material, from the softest whisper to the most sudden transient. Also, the four stage LED ladder gives you a great visual indication as to what the limiter is doing. No more settling for second best!
• Revolutionary instant encode/decode. Type III Noise Reduction in-circuit at the push of a button. Increases S/N ratio by up to 20dB
• Patent-pending PeakPlus Limiter threshold range from 0dBu to +24dBu (off) can transparently tame the wildest hits or the most subtle nuances of any signal
• An extremely high quality EQ, patent-pending TYPE III Noise Reduction, and the elegant new PeakPlus Limiter all in one great sounding box
• Four segment LED bargraph for BOTH Gain Reduction AND Output Level offers the most comprehensive visual feedback available
• Status LEDs offer visual feedback for all settings on the front panel